Monday, August 04, 2008

Ink Blot


I feel like I'm this huge sheet of paper with a big black ink blot. It's worthless now.

I broke someone's trust. I did something horrible. I don't know what the hell came over me. I just know that somehow, I didn't mean to... And I only have myself to blame.

For the longest time, I thought I was really good at something, and somehow, I feel so gone and lost. I feel lost at sea, and I'm drifting away so violently. Like being swept away...

How do you forgive yourself?

Maybe if I write something nice on that blank sheet of paper, the huge black ink blot will be less noticeable. And maybe, just maybe, somehow, that sheet of paper will be worth something again.

4 comments:

vicki said...

what happened? You sound so sad. Coffee break?

**meg** said...

Hey Vicki...

Just that something happened. I dunno. It's hard to explain. It's just horrible. I'm depressed and I did something horrible.

vicki said...

Ok, if you want to talk just holler.

**meg** said...

Thanks, you're so wonderful to check up on me. It's been a horrid week, but somehow, I'll get through it.

I am up for coffee. Just let me know when you want to have coffee. :)