Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Raika

4 Simple rules:

  1. Copy
  2. Paste
  3. Enter your answers
  4. Tag 4 people
  • Four places I go to, over and over:
  1. TriNoMa - I love Cyma, it's this Greek resto which serves almost authentic Greek food! Yum!
  2. Starbucks at Emerald - we have no other choice
  3. SM San Lazaro - really convenient, it's like I can go to this place in my torn jeans and faded Beach Walk slippers and no one would care. This is where I do my grocery shopping, and yes, even clothes-shopping
  4. Dampa - I love seafood.
  • Four people (only 2 are real persons) who email me regularly:
  1. Matt, who's my boss. Haha! The directives and commands I get via an email message.
  2. Emerson Helpdesk - it's an auto-generated script that runs a mail merge program in our office tools
  3. Jeoffrey - the man of my dreams, well sometimes, I just get a hi or hello, but it's still pretty regular
  4. Arca Max, it's this trivia email subscription I have
  • Four of my favorite places to eat at:
  1. Cyma at TriNoMa which serves authentic Baklava and Mahi Mahi with Lemon. I swear, it's to die for!
  2. Chef and Brewer's around the Ortigas Ave block. They have the most fab pasta - it's Chicken and Garlic pasta like mom's cooking. Absolutely delish!
  3. Venetto - a pizza place that's pretty affordable but they have the most amazing seafood curry pasta ever! There's one in Eastwood and one in MOA. I've been to both, I like the MOA branch better.
  4. Cafe Breton. I actually am cheap. See, the Butter and Sugar Crepe they have is all I'm after. It's a steal for 60Php but OMG, it's soo creamily delicious!
  • Four places I’d rather be:
  1. Toronto, Canada - don't ask... :)
  2. Greece, maybe in Santorini or in Delos
  3. The UK, I want to get married in a castle - well, dreaming on...
  4. My room, on my bed, resting...


  • Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
  1. House
  2. CSI Miami - something about Horatio Cane's red hair makes me love him more, haha!
  3. Fairly Odd Parents
  4. Chuck
  • Four people I am tagging: (if it's OK with them?)
  1. Starter Mom
  2. Yanka
  3. You
  4. Anyone else who reads my blog


2 comments:

ceemee said...

Is Greek food yummy? I'd like to try Cyma sometime, just because it has Cym in its name. (narcisstic eh?)And it's not expensive?

**meg** said...

Yeah, it's pretty good. It's not that expensive. We should try it sometime.