Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged by Starter Mom

I'm probably not going to tag anyone else, because I don't think anyone else reads my blog. :)

The rule is to list the things that make me happy and things that make me sad... Hmn...

What makes me sad...
  • feeling unappreciated or when people don't see the things I do for them
  • losing control over things I should have control over
  • bad things happening to good people
  • great things happening to people who don't deserve great thing happening to them
  • realizing that I can be too self-righteous and extremely judgmental
  • inability to function correctly when I don't drink coffee
  • not being able to spend enough time on a certain task and not being able to do my best on that task
  • having to kill time or feeling incredibly idle
  • people who drain your energy
  • dealing with decisions that were predetermined anyhow
  • being too busy that weekends are necessary for me to rest
  • being too tired to spend time with friends and/or family
  • the feeling of being alone, even when I know I'm not
  • having to really fight for what I know is right
  • getting into a fight with anyone
  • knowing that my parents are indeed, getting older
  • when I'm faced with the fact that I'm incredibly far away from the man whom I love


What makes me happy...

  • unwinding and reflecting on the day over a cup of ice-cold coffee
  • TV, TV and more TV!
  • a huge meal of fried daing na bangus, rice and iced tea - I could live on this for an entire decade, seriously!
  • a great book, it could be about anything and everything
  • a light-hearted and fun conversation with just about anybody, IE: manong driver when I ride a cab
  • a perfect pair of shoes, the heels shouldn't be too high, and they shouldn't be flats - they should be just right...
  • a tube of Philosophy's Kiss Me lip gloss
  • a wonderful and slightly offbeat song that will be playing in my head for the rest of the day
  • the promise of a new tomorrow
  • great things happening to people around me
  • stories from other people, anecdotes about the day or musings
  • random acts of kindness from strangers, friends, family or even from myself
  • great Sunday afternoons when I just veg out an watch countless episodes of X Files reruns
  • any semblance of manners from people in the MRT
  • chivalry
  • blogging
  • taking pictures of people who matter to me
  • memories of great times with people I love
  • funny movies
  • hour-long baths
  • fluffy pillows in silk cases
  • watching little children having fun with their parents in parks or in the mall
  • an hour-long massage from the nearby massage therapist
  • making plans and keeping them
  • being appreciated by my colleagues
  • the feeling of being valued by my boss
  • knowing my parents are in somewhat good shape both physically and financially
  • December plans
  • Jeoff appreciating me and loving me from afar
  • understanding things from his perspective
  • just merely thinking of him


4 comments:

ceemee said...

hello! I tagged you too! see my blog! :-D

ceemee said...

hello! i tagged you also, if you don't mind...

ceemee said...

hey, sorry, na-double yung comment ko kasi yung first hindi lumabas eh! sorry!

**meg** said...

Carry yun. Haha! Miss you dear!