Saturday, August 16, 2008

Missing



Somehow, it goes without saying...I officially miss the one that makes my heart beat. I have often wondered how it would be like to actually wake up beside him, and feel his arms around me at night. Sure, I am probably idealizing so much of this, but I honestly want to be with him. When I wake up in the morning, I want someone to smile at. When I lie down in my bed at night, I want someone to chase the nightmares away. I want to be able to hold someone's hand when I walk during the daytime. I want someone to cook dinner for when I get home at night.

It's ridiculous to want to be with someone this much. I keep saying that I won't blog about him but for some reason, I really do think about him. I really do want to be in a future that includes him.


No comments: