Monday, August 11, 2008

Blast from the Past



Watched this yesterday. I remember Jeoff and I talking about it a few days before he left for Canada. He was watching it over at his place while I was watching it over at mine. I remember laughing about it over the phone and chuckling at the wallpaper they had in the fall-out shelter and their new house. For some reason, his family and my family had the same wallpaper when we were still living in Taguig.

It was funny how I miss talking about movies and laughing about nothing and everything with him.

When he gets here, I promise to watch movies and create new memories we can talk about over the phone. And well, I'll definitely file for my IPG now... Maybe I should start studying soon.

I was talking with Aileen the other day and she mentioned that she chose not to take her Masters Degree in AIMS because she thought about how expensive it would be for her hubby to shoulder. I keep thinking, women do tend to change their perspective about their careers when they get married. I have always wanted to be a Training Director. Maybe I won't ever get to be one in Merlin. The highest post I can probably obtain is Training Manager but I'll take what I can take. But I know what I want, as I've always known.

Myles once told me that the future is how I make it. I want to make it with the one who holds my heart.

No comments: