Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Age


Boxed in and caved in...
I just realized what I would be had I caved in to my previous plans.
I was just talking with a friend. Her wedding was just put to a halt. She was supposed to be married this December. Seems like everything was planned, but somehow, she broke up with her man. I don't know why she did it. She must have had a good reason. But now, she has been wondering what to do. She splurged on clothes and pumps and bags, using her supposed wedding money. She will be going to Subic this weekend and wondering who to bring along.
She is 34. Successful. Amazing communication skills. Pretty. Amusing even.
Why is it that her relationships never last?
Would I have been like her had I chosen to follow the path I was following a few years back?

We intend to have coffee in a few days' time.

No comments: