Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Charmed

Picture of me, Myles and Rachel.
Those were the days when we were all friends. Gone were those days that we were friends.
We would often joke that Myles is Prue cos she's the eldest. Somewhat the strictest. She chooses to be very "protective" of the two of us. Rachel is Phoebe. She's the wild one... Would date anyone on impulse. While I am Piper. Has a Leo, who disappears every now and then but exists nonetheless. I am the most conservative one somehow. And I have the power to stop time. Okay...maybe not.

Well the point is, Prue and Phoebe had a little spat. Okay, it was a major spat. Somehow, Phoebe chose to absolutely disregard Prue's advice. Let's just say that when it comes to saving innocents, she kinda sucked at it. Prue was there to help and when Phoebe failed, she blamed Prue and yet Phoebe didn't really do what Prue told her to do.

In fact, Phoebe stayed for two whole hours in Coldstone just so she can tell everyone what a bitch Prue is. Poor Prue had to sit petrified in her workstation so her smoking buddies won't have to deal with a very loud and repetitive Phoebe who made Prue look like a scheming heartless bitch.

Piper was nowhere to be found cos she was busy tending to her bar. Piper wanted to be with them but Piper had to work but chose to stay away cos sisters always find a way back to each other.

The problem is it isn't a TV show. It's not some funny scene where the director yells cut.
I tried to patch them up but I guess the cut is so deep. I can't even get them in a room together. I guess, I better let it go. Although what Rach did was pretty bad. I hope Myles is ok.