Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cos I Had a Bad Day

I should be really studying right now. The online portal is taking too long to load and I'm a little strapped for time. I have a killer migraine and I could seriously go for a big old seared tuna fillet right about now. And yet I am here, on this site, killing a good 20 or so minutes only to vent and state what I have to say.


Next week, I will be attending the certification training for HDI (Helpdesk Institute, UK). I'm pretty excited and yet I am scared shitless. What happens if I am not analytical enough to actually fight this thing? Oh well... we'll see. There's an exam right after and if I am not going to be certified, I might as well chicken out now.

People say that everything happens for a reason. You land a job because you're capable. Why does it feel like Matt (my Brit boss who sort of looks like Hugh Grant, only younger and with better teeth) believed in me way too much?

Today at work, I almost fell asleep cos I'm nursing a very bad migraine which eventually went away at around 10:35PM. About 25 minutes prior to the end of my shift. I think it's my laptop. I have to make sure that laptop stays disconnected from a power source because I swear, it's messing with my eyes. I was also almost late getting to work because there were no cabs in Megamall! I hate riding the MRT to work! Going home, five cabs passed me by without even uttering a word. All I needed to say was where I was headed and they all just roll their windows back up and drive as fast as they can. I think I wished they all never get good passengers today. I wished they never get passengers at all.

I got home and I've never been more tired. I switched the telly on and woah... the digital box is dead. Greeeaaaaatttt!!!! The only thing that's working is the internet, and I had to ping Blogger twice cos it wasn't responding the first two times I accessed it.

I went to the kitchen and saw that all my crazy brother (whom I love, don't get me wrong) left me was a little piece of veggie omelet. I was really hoping for a nice seared fish with lemon sauce,but well, he really can't cook. What was I expecting. Podium was closed and all I can buy was either a cheeseburger from McDonald's or a little can of sisig from Select. I would go for the omelet.

Okay, that was my bitch brew for the day. For some reason...I am really hoping that tomorrow won't be so bad. If only I could get some studying done!