
I haven't been to Makati for such a long time! I am so frigging tired! I just finished the three day HDI training for Help Desk Analysts. I haven't had so much information crammed into my brain for so long! I'm so scared because my certification voucher expires this August. Dear God, I only wish I get to pass this whole certification or Matt will so kick my ass.
I get to stay at home this May 1st. Yay! I can celebrate my dad's birthday tomorrow! I'm thinking pizza and beer. Haha!
What am I doing? I have a ton of slides to create and recreate. The new hire orientation of my new company needs a lot of work. I am a bit scared cos my lack of technical skills is very glaring. Earlier, Chari, the HDI trainer asked us what a hub is. My mind immediately went to the obvious. "Err...airport?".
Sometimes, I feel like such a fish out of water. I am being thrown to the ocean with no actual training on how to swim. Oh well, this is when I sink or swim.
I got a 52 on my HDI assessment today. That's out of 55 standard questions. This is supposedly a great thing, but oh well, I don't really know for sure. I would rather wait for sometime before I do anything crazy like take the test unprepared or because of the sheer pressure that Matt is putting on my head. I know, I know, I have no interest in my boss, yet for some reason, he does get what he wants out of me. Pretty manipulative. Argh! Even when he is in Budapest, he chooses to be in everything. I can't really act on my own. Oh well, we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment